Saturday, July 11, 2009

New #s and less points

So I'm out of the 170s decade now. Barely but still....

I lowered my points target from 26 to 23 today. One was for the weight loss into a new decade of #s (yay for the surprise 2 lb loss) and the other 2 points I lowered because work has been frighteningly slow so I'm not walking around as much. Should I have a busy day I figure I'll allow myself 25 points if I REALLY feel like I need that and my WPA and APs are gone. I'm one of those who uses everything I'm entitled to.

I posted my new stats publicly on the WW boards. I feel very out of it there these days as I'm there so sporatically and often cannot follow what is going on with everyone. I figure I'll at least stick around when I can as I lose this weight.

I feel better already when I'm exercising now. I didn't think I was doing badly before but I feel like I'm moving much better even though I've only lost 7.8 lbs and I've got so much more to go. I haven't needed to use my inhaler as much either.

No comments:

Post a Comment