Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another lb gone and 5%

I lost another lb today. WW website recognizes this as my 5% body weight loss but as for my meetings I have another 0.2 to go. I'm not one to put off celebrating anything so I decided to take myself to the Clinique counter today and celebrate 5% with some new makeup to play with.

Last night I watched "What Not To Wear". One had an episode with a woman who was shopping after a 30 lb weight loss. I can't wait to experience that once I make goal. I have a way to go. For now makeup is fun because it doesn't matter what size you are. I went to bed early last night so not to go over points before WI. I was so hungry all night that I had trouble sleeping. I'm having a hungry day today which is not good as I'm going out to dinner tonight and should be saving points for that.

3 years ago tonight I got engaged. How is it that 3 years could go by so unbelieveably fast? In that time we've gotten married, went to Hawaii for HM, Jamaica for 1st anniversary, bought our dream house and sold our old (DH's) house. I'm hoping the next year or 2 stays calm and relatively uneventful and finds me at goal and us out of debt with increased savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment