Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm a Slacker Blogger but....

....I'm also 11 lbs lighter than I was when I started this journey in June! I feel really good. I've lost every week so far although some losses have been small like this week's 0.8. Honestly I've yet to be 100% OP but I'm doing most of it well and I guess every little change adds up.

Today my cardio dance instructor was a half hour late due to car trouble. I assumed he'd just teach a shorter class so I ran on the treadmill for 20 minutes and then took the class which ended up being an hour long. I'll be sore tommorrow. I haven't run in long time.

Today's WW meeting addressed why WW should not be treated as a "diet" and we discussed all the benefits of giving up our self-destructive behaviors. It all makes so much sense but I just know how I get when I REALLY want something I don't have the points for. I still have to find better ways to distract myself.

I'm so nervous about my upcoming job interview. It almost helps to be doing WW right now as that is something I really can control while other things are so up in the air. I hope for a super good WI next week to feel empowered somehow before interviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment