Saturday, June 20, 2009

I got a Star today!

My first 5 lb star since rejoining WW. So I've lost 5.2 lbs in 2 weeks. Not bad. I try not to think about how far I have to go. I hope to be at goal by May of 2010 which is when I'm aiming for DH and I to be rid of all debt besides mortgage (with some savings although not as much as I'd like).

Although both goals are different they both require sacrificing immediate gratification to live better in the long term. I need to avoid buying unneccessary things (wants versus needs) as well as avoid eating things that I don' t need. I've learned that I can be much more active on much less food. Even if I do get a little hungry it isn't the end of the world. It's slightly uncomfortable as is being tired but I survive. I wouldn't let it get to the point where I'm shaky but I don't pass out or become unable to function when I'm hungry. I'm " just hungry" like being "just tired". Life goes on...

No comments:

Post a Comment