Thursday, June 18, 2009

I've been drowning but I think I found something to grab onto

So...I've been living in a personal hell for a while now.

Work is a whole set of problems but I guess I'm lucky I still have a job in this economy. DH has to take 42K out of his 401K to sell his house. That sucks but I guess the good thing is that we are living in our dream home/neighborhood now. We were able to put 20% down and lock in a rate of 4.25% so I guess that makes up for what we are dealing with on the selling side. The amount of foreclosures in the area we are selling has really driven down the prices.

It's funny that I feel thin at the weight that I am now. I think I lost another 1-2 lbs this week. Will know for sure on Saturday. As much as the rest of life can get so out of control I still really can control what I eat and gain physical/emotional strength from the exercise I do.

DH and I tend to bicker about financial concerns. We need to stop that.

I had more to say but I'm exhausted and have to get up at 5 AM for work. I guess the important part is that getting control of my health will help me deal with my life.

I'll hopefully post more over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment